pssst... I turned 30 years old on Friday, 26-June!
I love supporting people to create lives that inspire them, and on that day I invited you to enjoy your freedom (and play a little hooky with me!).
So what were the results?
06:30-07:30AM - Free our Physical Forms - Morning Yoga (Austin, TX)
- Why? To start our day with the sun and because we are badass mofos
11:00AM-1:00PM - Freedom Brunch (Austin, TX + Worldwide)
- We enjoyed a bloody mary's, breakfast food, and a thoughtful art project among new friends and old
- Free Your Future - Art Project (click here to participate WORLDWIDE)
- Why? Because we are creative like that. ;)
1:30-4:30PM - Freely Give Ourselves - Community Service Project
- Blank Space - Nap Time (Worldwide)
- We could have taken a nap, gotten a pedicure, or read a book. Most of us just passed out.
- Why? Because white space in our schedules is so beautiful.
7:00PM - Fire on the Mountain Chili Showdown (Austin, TX)
10:00PM-Midnight - Free Spirits - TBD (Austin, TX)
- We donned your creative self-expression and danced the night away
- Why? Because we're alive!
- Bonus points for WINNER Sarah Skelton for snapping her little dancer students all going crazy to TSwift!
Thanks to everyone who participated, showed up, sweated it out, de-stressed during nap time around the world, snapped, partied, ate great food, and went through 5 outfit changes with me that day. OH, AND THANK YOU SUPREME COURT for letting LOVE WIN. Best birthday ever. Who ever says 30 is dirty needs some inspiration!